Tuesday 30 October 2007

Heores Haters!

People who don’t watch Heroes because the science of time travel is all wrong1

Firstly common knowledge is we haven’t been able to achieve time travel yet so Hawkins and Einstein might be wrong? Remember when experts told us that the world was flat, how soon you fuckers forget! And some of you believe in Jesus, where’s the evidence? You can’t point at the Bible, it’s not exactly Jesus’ diary!

“Yesterday walked on water, you should have seen Judas’s face!”

“Went to Desert for 40 day’s and Christ, I thought I saw the devil! Maybe I stayed to long!”

“Got crucified! Dude how un-cool was that! Then I was resurrected again!
Must pray to dad about all that crazy shit to say how I’m doing now!

You know who you are, and secondly you watch Hollyoaks and how realistic is any of that shit! Fucking Tony!

No comments: