Saturday 28 July 2007

14 Rants - May 2002

1:Mariah Carey - Being voted the person people would like to disappear? She's all right, she hasn't done anything wrong except wear skimpy clothes, least she's not a skinny bint. Surely George W. Bush needs to fuck off!

2:Star Wars Episode II - Is anything real in this film? It's all computer done. I prefer episodes 3,4 and 5. Forget the new films were made.

3:Lord of the Rings - Finally got around to seeing it, and well it's DULL!!! I can't belive kids went to see this film, there were about two good action bits and that was it.

4:ITV Digital - Good ridance to bad rubbish. See you in the dole queue little monkey.

5:The Queen Mum - Farewell old reptile.

6:Local hero Bruno Peak - Please die soon you sad little man. Your millenium beacons have now become Jubilee beacons. You are a one trick pony, your days are numbered.

7:Jubilee partys - Good while your all out in the street the burglars will be able to rob your house.

8:Eastenders again - Was there a decent plot so far this year. Sonia's baby? Yawn.

9:A certain girl - You know who you are but still you ignore how I feel about you, I text you and you can't be arsed to respond properly. I give up on you! Your loss. And your current boyf is a dick and treats you shitty!

10:Unemployment pay - After paying my rent I have £26 a fortnight to spend on food, bills and other stuff, but hang on I also have my £48 council tax. How does £26 go into £48? "Do you except a minus number cash altenative Mr Shopkeeper?"

11:Council paying my Rent and Council Tax - don't take all day about it I just spent my £26 on my monthly food allowance!!!

12:Bank Holidays - Still boring as shit and the Tv's not up to much.

13:The Vault - sounds shit, will probably be shit!

14:Big Brother 3 - Stop before it gets shitter. We don't have enough time to watch the show, or to watch things that are on to many times a week.

No comments: