Sunday 29 July 2007

A whole lot of Dick!

I went runnin today and I can't stand this damn weather, it's hot then cold, cold then hot, it rains, it snows, it floods it transforms into an truck... Aggrrrh!

I'm now home and I'm watchin Dick Tracey whilst typin this up and the last post! Dick Tracey is a way cool film and years ago my ex-Spam (not her real name, it's Sam) got me into the soundtrack before the film and it'sa damn goof, funny CD!

It also got me into Madonna, but I haven't touched her last couple of albums! I went off her about 'Music' time! I'll probably pick up her newer ones when she's less popular again.
The films got some cool cameo's from Dick Van Dyke, Dustin Hoffman (Mumbles) and Al Pacino (Big Boy) two of my fave actors, though I prefer Hoffman as a person to his films and Pacino kicks ass and is so much better than that stinkhole Bob DeNiro. There's an actor I think's totaly overated! I enjoyed him in Heat, cause Pacino is in that film and I enjoyed Cape Fear but the other films ie. Taxi Driver and Raging Bull leave me cold. It's a shame he's in some good films, but he's usually average in them Godfather Part 2, The Untouchables etc. He was funny in The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle though, but that was helped by the gut Rene Russo, Piper Perabo and a moose and squirrel!

Back to the movie!

No comments: