Wednesday 1 August 2007

Toby is an idiot!!!

My neighbor is a total moron! I didn’t like him since the day he moved in, I’m usually a good judge of character and when I spotted the baseball cap and tracksuit I knew what to expect. They made a ton of noise moving in which can be expected, but they were making noise throughout the night and didn’t give stuff. After a few weeks one of their mates knocked on my door and asked if I had a joint!!! I knew then they were morons! What idiot asks a neighbor they don’t know if they have any drugs… maybe a narc?

Since then I’ve had loud music bass at all times, guitar’s, the aroma of weed, vomit on the stairwell and loud banging and shouting. I’ve spoken to them and I won’t bore you but they were scum to talk to who don’t give a monkey’s fig about anyone else!

Recently they had a drum kit put into the flat, and they have a baby! When I complain to the council it quietens down for a bit, but if he and his dirty girlfriend row or he’s in a mood it all kicks off! My neighbor is an idiot!

1 comment:

Pandora Caitiff said...

From Denis Leary's "The Voices in my Head":

You know what I want you to do? I want you to go upstairs to that apartment where that guy keeps playing that Barry Manilow record "Copacabana" over and over and over again. I want you to ring the doorbell, and when he answers the door, I want you to stab him in the neck with a Number 2 pencil over and over and over again because he must pay! Chop him up and put him in the freezer and as you leave the apartment,
light the place on fire!