Wednesday 22 August 2007

'Cumming' on your TV

I like Ugly Betty! I’ll admit that when it was first advertised I though, “Fuckin’ Hell, they lose ‘Lost’ and any other chance at sci-fi and throw all there money at shit like Desperate Housewives (Which I watched at first and then noticed it was rubbish). Now Housewives could have been good but they had some of the worst stereotypes of women and then men were so wooden it was like ‘Sex in the Suburbs’.

Now STC (sex in the shitty) was a load of old tosh, advertised as an empowerment prog, a “we don’t need guys” show! It should have been a “We need guys cause we are addicted to being treated badly and have to fornicate constantly with the wrong partner and if we have ‘Big’ treat ‘Carrie’ like shit constantly, eventually we will fool you into liking the Big shit and you’ll want them to end up miserable-ever-after!”

But then Carrie was a neurotic twat, never happy unless being grumpy and smoking!

But back to my point, I like Ugly Betty but for Channel Four to show it at 11am and for it to allude to blow jobs, cheating on partners and all kinds of shit, how can it be suitable viewing for teens and younger kids? It isn’t but then T4 has Steve “Stud” Jones’s constant double entendre and even single ones. His alleged bed sharing in the papers and his romance with Pamela “Hepatitis” Anderson (wow, worth bragging about maybe 10years ago!) who counts Kid Rock as worthy partner is nothing to shout about!

They now have wooden George and that girl who got Pop World cancelled to present un- funny links.

We keep getting told that kids are growing up to fast but nobody is complaining in the papers about TV shows or films not being suitable but video games are the fucking spawn of Satan! I won’t go off on one about video games and age ratings, but all kids have easy access to TV in the morning, and parents don’t know what the kids are watching!

I would have a point to this article but I’m to tired moaning so I’ll end on a happy note, I saw a squirrel yesterday! That’s it!

No comments: