Sunday 5 August 2007

Toby ate my balls

I hate Toby! Last night for a few minutes my neighbor again did a bit of drilling at about 11:21pm! Maybe it’s used as a sexual aid in the chav bedroom department or maybe it’s cause he’s a fucking moron (seems the more likely of the two!). The fact is he’s chav to the bone and chav’s are basically thoughtless, insensitive, mindless drones!

He is such a chav, he wears baseball caps, tracksuit bottoms, branded sports tops, has a pit bull or staffie called Ziggy (after Ziggy Marley), listens to wank hardcore music, has an X-box 360 and plays driving games and has drums In a flat! He’s got his girlfriend up the duff and isn’t married, his girlfriend never wears makeup and wears masculine clothes and looks like she is ill. He’s always shouting at her and his comments are really stupid like “You’re a fucking idiot, your doin my head in”, he screams, which does my head in! And then he repeats it with more swearing. Or he shouts, “Where’s my fucking socks?” I don’t know try looking for them you Neanderthal! She’s only with him cause she’s trapped and has nowhere to go. And he’s a paranoid weed smoking (the place stinks), wanna be gangsta (he lives Coolio's ‘Gangsta’s Paradise’) who cough’s up mucus every morning and walks around like a monkey but spends most of his time staying in being a prick (at least it keeps him off the streets) which irritates me when I’m in!

I hope Toby twirl leaves and infests some other flat, hopefully a two bedroom flat away from me! I can’t report him for the drugs because I can’t get solid proof, but the smell, people coming and going at all hours and only stopping for a few minutes and people shouting at his window if he’s ‘got any’ and the smell mean I have to live with it! If you know this man please feel free to punch him!

1 comment:

Pandora Caitiff said...

You could however report "suspicious strangers loitering around the block".

If you were worried they were burglars or prowlers (ready to prey on children or women) the police might start a bit of surveillance...