Saturday 4 August 2007

psychic night again!

I went to that psychic night on Thursday and it was OK but very short! The guy Stephen Treadaway seemed pretty cool; my girlfriend also had a chat with him and said he was nice! The evening went better cause you could but alcohol at the bar before and during the interval! I also tried soda and lime for the first time and it was really nice but could explain the gasses erupting from my but later or that could be the chips I had!


I also have to say I really love Heroes, but everyone says that so I’ll mention that Studio 60 on the sunset strip also rocks, though it’s a bit clever sometimes and some of the references are just to damn US, it’s still bloody well written and v.funny! I’ll be first to get it for a directors commentary come October-ish!

No comments: