Saturday 4 August 2007

Psychic Night!

02/08/07

I’m going to a psychic night tonight , but you knew that all ready didn’t you!
It should be pretty cool, I’ve been to one professional one before and that was pretty cool, my girlfriend talked to the women during the interval and when she came back told me that the woman came across as a complete cow, but onstage she was pretty friendly though, but it could do with the fact my girl was talking about her own experiences of psychics ability. Maybe the woman just does it as her day job and doesn’t talk shop; either that or she’s a fraud? I did meet the woman’s husband when I was taking a piss and he was pretty funny, during the entire performance he just ignores the whole thing and reads his paper, he told me that she’s not gonna start talking about spirits to do with him or her so he doesn’t really need to get involved he just helps on the door sorting out tickets and money! He did tell me that when he first met her he was a bit weary of her powers until she told him loads about his dead relatives and then he knew she was OK!

I’LL GIVE A QUICK NOTE ON THE PERFORMANCE, NOT NOW BUT LATER!

No comments: